Patriot Secrets Free Copy

My anniversary gift-
East Battery Evening
Thanks to everyone that followed me this last weekend. Remember for your free copy of Patriot Secrets leave me your email in comments if you joined my blog by July 6th.
Hope everyone enjoyed the 4th. I did. My husband took me out for our anniversary. I got the most wonderful anniversary present, a framed print of the Battery at Charleston. I love it. Already have it hanging my office. 


My youngest is still in Mississippi. Getting the feeling of the empty nest syndrome that’s to come. I don’t know what I will do with myself. I believe I miss stressing out about when she is coming home; who she is with; not having my car when I need it...  During my week of vacation, we had the best time looking at colleges. She wants to go down South. I want her to be happy, but it’s hard enough to see her sister and she’s in New Hampshire. I guess its called pay back for moving so far away from my family.


The doggies had a hard week when I was gone. At the end of the week, my son kept asking when we were getting home when we talked to him. A sure sign something was up. Turns out…you know having three dogs is a lot of work. His dog, Dexter, he knows. It was Colbie and Max. They are early risers, usually around 5:30 in the morning. My son hasn’t seen 5:30 in the morning since he played hockey. They made it though okay except for my son’s head set for his Play Station.


The puppies, the big, huge puppies, are having a blast this summer. Dexter loves the beach except he seems to drink in a lot of salt water trying to retrieve his ball. Has to work on that. Colbie…well Colbie scared the living daylights out on my oil delivery guy yesterday. I just got up and let the dogs out around noon. All of a sudden I hear Colbie barking like we are being invaded by aliens. Dexter, of course, is looming behind her. I suppose set to help if the invasion isn’t contained. I walked around the corner of the house to find the oil delivery guy with the hose in one hand and his other hand frantically staying off Colbie whose barking her head off and wagging her tail at the same time. I grabbed Colbie and apologize repeatedly. Don’t know if I got my oil. Think the guy almost had a heart attack. Didn’t blame him. They are big dogs.


Colbie’s our protector though. No one can walk on our property without her letting us know. She continued to bark in the house running around madly until the truck pulled away. Where was Dexter…? Upstairs under my feet while I was typing. Big teddy bear!
<><> <><> <><>
Along the Battery of Charleston
So back to the grind. I'm changing up the ending of Seductive Secrets. Not what happens but my writing. Want to get it done!!!!  Again if you signed up following my blog and this is for everyone that follows my blog by July 6th, give me your email address and I'll send you a free copy of Patriot Secrets!


Comments

  1. Hi - New follower and chuffed to be - Please do pass on your book and I'll give you an honest review and post it everywhere, as I have for a few peeps - including Gabrielle Bisset - Vampire Dreams.

    My email - shahwharton@gmail.com - My blog http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/

    Shah. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shah,
    Gladly send you a copy. Enjoy.
    Jerri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts