EPIC Finalists

EPIC, Electronically Published Internet CoalitionTM, was established in 1998 to provide a strong voice for electronic publishing. They are an ebook organization. In essence they promote ebooks. They have announce their finalists this year for the EPIC awards- excellence in ebooks. I believe they have several great books to choose from. So this week I will be highlighting some of the finalists on Novel Works. I believe these books show the quality of writing of what ebooks hold.

Authors range from a list of different publishers- Samhain, Ellora's Cave, Whiskey Creek, Wild Child Publishing, Freya's Bower, The Wild Rose, Amber Quill, Cobblestone Press, MLR Press, Cerridwen Press, self-publish authors, and a list of more publishers. My purpose is to show the wide range of excellence. 

As the publishing world changes, ebooks are only going to expand. I can relate to why some people only want to read a book they can hold in their hands. I used to have to write in a notebook and transfer it to my typewriter, then computer. Now, I can't live without my computer. The same with reading a book. I used to have it in my hand, but I have to say I love the convenience of my kindle. I could list off my reasons, but it would be another blog. But being an ebook has nothing to do with the quality of the book. Check out the finalists this year and see what I mean!

Join me this week when I highlight the EPIC finalists on Novel Works. I believe you will see a few familiar books in the mix of finalists. Congratulations to all the finalists! Should be a fun week!

Novel Works
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Novel-Works-by-Jerri-Hines/112059205487095

Comments

Popular Posts