NEW YEAR- NEW RELEASES

WHISPERS OF A LEGEND-FREE!!!
With the New Year, I have a need to get organized. I know...I know it will pass. I used to be organized. I have always been a person that has to be busy to be happy. Well, I should be ecstatic at the moment. All good...have my new release with Whiskey Creek Press- THE JUDAS KISS- set to be released this January. Under my pen name, Carrie James Haynes, WHISPERS OF A LEGEND series has become my biggest seller to date. If I could only get Amazon to go free with the first installment, SHADOWS OF THE PAST...I digress (focus Jerri)...I'm working diligently on revisions for my next Indie venture, DAUGHTER OF DECEIT. I have even tried creating my own cover. I love the picture, but my creative skills well- I'll let you tell me what you think later in the blog. I have to edit Part Three of Whispers, VISION OF DESTINY by the end of the month. Then the little annoyance of my full time job. Writing the next best seller couldn't come too soon for me...
THE PATH NOW TURNED

But the reason for my blog today. New Year- New Releases. Mainly this is just a reminder about Novel Works. For anyone that doesn't realize or forgot, I do post new releases for any author that requests. I have really only one requirement, the cover needs to be decent enough to post to anyone of my fans and/or friends. The best way to do so is send me an email at jhines340@aol.com with Novel Works- new release in the subject heading. Usually I post the new release once a week for a month on either Wednesday or Saturday.

THE PLEASURE OF YOUR KISS
This is free. I don't ask for anything in return. Well, occasionally I'll announce one of my releases. It would be nice to have it reciprocated in some manner. A simple Tweet or post would be excellent. For those that do reciprocate, you may notice their books posted quite often on Novel Works.

If I notice a new release on an author I have spotlighted in the past, I will post for them. Case in point, Teresa Medeiros' new release, THE PLEASURE OF YOUR KISS. I'm a huge Teresa Medeiros fan. Love her books. Have The Pleasure of Your Kiss first on my list to read as soon as I finish edits on Daughter of Deceit.
Another author you will see a lot of is Brenda Novak.

I do have my favorites. Can't help it. You will see anything from S. G. Rogers, any of the Roses of Prose authors (which by the way my last chapter of a Holiday to Remember posted today- only two more days until the conclusion of the story!). Back to my favs- Lyndsay Townsend, Ruth Cardello...see I get started and I won't be able to stop. I have so many, but you can tell by my post at times.

Over the last couple of years I've had Novel Works, I have met so many great people, authors and readers alike. I have not intended to leave anyone out. If I have it wasn't intentional...I want to continue to make friends. The more friends...the merrier. With the New Year, I want Novel Works to grow and grow. I love books!  

Don't forget if you have a new release and would like it posted email me at the address above. If you're an avid reader, like myself, its a great way to discover a great read.

Oh! I almost forgot. Here's the tentative cover for Daughter of Deceit. Tell me what you think. Daughter of Deceit -historical/paranormal suspense romance- Really, I need your feedback.

Happy New Year! May 2012 hold all your dreams!

Comments

Popular Posts