A Holiday Story

Holiday to Remember
Today on Roses of Prose, my first section is posted to A Holiday to Remember. Go by and check out the story. Love the cover to the story. Don't you?

Been so busy. The Holidays are here. I haven't done a thing. Have to make a start today and pull myself away from my computer.

So much to do. If you get the chance, I have the cover to The Judas Kiss. Look under Tides of Charleston Series. I'm so happy with the cover and excited. I love this series!

Shadows of the Past
Don't forget my fantasy series,Whispers of a Legend! Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past is FREE on Barnes and Noble if you haven't gotten your copy. The reviews have come back- all good! Love good reviews.

The Path Now Turned
Starting next week, I'll be holding a contest on my Castles in the Air blog for the release of Whispers of a Legend, Part Two- The Path Now Turned. Have so much fun with contests. Going to make this one quite simple. It's Christmas you know. You can even buy The Path Now Turned on Amazon for the same price its sold elsewhere.

So much going on. I have to find time to write. But everything's good. Can't complain. Hope everyone's Holidays are going well. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts