CHRISTMAS BINGE WITH BOOKS

The Path Now Turned
The Last Great Wizard of Yden
Christmas...Christmas...Christmas!
Oh, what to do for Christmas. I can't believe how far behind I am with everything. I love this time of year. A time of giving. So what am I giving. For the next couple of weeks, I'm hosting Christmas Binge With Books. Novel Works is open to anyone and everyone who wants me to post their book. I will be posting friends' books, blogs, websites. Hopefully giving everyone great ides for books as gifts or even keeping some for yourself.

Together Christmas
Nothing will be organized around here for the next couple of weeks. I am, really, behind in my house. I haven't even decorated. Today! I've promised the family. So, enjoy all the books I'm going to post. My wish is for everyone to have a safe and Happy Holiday Season.

The Judas Kiss
I have the cover to my new release with Whiskey Creek Press. THE JUDAS KISS! I'm so excited. It's release is coming up soon. I love the cover. Gemini Judson did a wonderful job. The next two in the series, The Promise and Another Night Falls, have release dates. May and September! Looks like I'm going to be a busy girl.

Beyond the Highland Whisper
Books...books...books make me happy. Truly everyone have a great Christmas season!
Immortal Hope
Just one little thing I want to mention. Until further notice, I won't be linking up anymore books to Amazon. Just my little protest because Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past isn't free yet on Amazon. Once Shadows of the Past is free on Amazon, I will begin again with linkage, but until that time, I will be linking to the sites where you can find, Whispers of a Legend, Part One-Shadows of the Past, free such as Barnes and Noble, Diesel ebooks, Smashwords, and Freeebooks.

Shadows of the Past

Comments

Popular Posts