The Holidays are Here...

Max
I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. These haven't been the best of holidays yet for me. Busy...yes. I love being busy, but I lost my little doggie the other day, Max. Fourteen and a half years old. Broke my heart. Can't talk too much about it yet, but I don't have my writing buddy anymore...


But...the holidays happen whether I'm ready or not for them. The Christmas tree is finally up and my edits are done on The Judas Kiss. I'm not certain when it's suppose to be released, either January 1st or the 15th. You'll know. I love the cover and I'm excited about the series.

On my other blog, Castles in the Air, I'm holding a contest until the end of the month. Check it out if you get the chance. I'll be hold a contest again in January with the release of The Judas Kiss.

On Novel Works, I'm posting random books this week. When I say random, I don't mean the books are random, but I don't have a theme or schedule. I'm posting books or blogs I think people might enjoy.

Shadows of the Past
Happy with my Indie venture also. So much so, I'm thinking about releasing more than just the Whispers of a Legend series. Everything has been so positive with Whispers. The reviews have been great. The only negative comments have been the books are too short. If someone was going to say something negative, I'll take that. One commentator said that the author must be putting them all together for one book. They're right. After Vision of Destiny is released, I am going to put the first three together for Whispers of a Legend, Volume One. There will be more.

Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past is doing great over on Barnes and Noble. I'm thrilled to have the support from Barnes and Noble. They have even mentioned Whispers in their press releases. Check it out here. (#15 on the list)

I've never been mentioned before. A step up. Did I say I love BARNES AND NOBLE!!!! Amazon...not so much until Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past goes free. Then they'll feel my love again.

Whispers of a Legend, Part Two-The Path Now Turned is climbing up the rankings also over on Barnes and Noble.

The Path Now Turned
Roses of Prose
I probably won't blog again until after Christmas. Happy Holidays everyone. Oh...and don't forget over on the Roses of Prose the progressive story continues. If you're in the mood for some romance stop by.

Comments

Popular Posts