Tales of Fantasy, Science Fiction and Paranormal

OCTOBERFEST WITH BOOKS continues...On Novel Works next week, I'm hosting Crescent Moon Press. Crescent Moon Press is a publishing company filled with tales of fantasy, science fiction and the paranormal. I love them all. Asking Crescent Moon Press for a week of spotlighting their books, I thought CMP was perfect for the month of October. What could be better than books filled with witches, vampires and spirits? Or soar your imagination in the midst of fantasy!

Explore what Crescent Moon has to offer. Crescent Moon Press has a wide selection of books including an exciting new genre, New Adult. Their first book in the genre was released recently WASTELAND by Lynn Rush. New Adult is exciting because its the step up from Young Adult. I believe it opens up a whole new audience. I believe it target audience is 18-26. I love the idea and can't wait to see where it goes. Crescent Moon also is introducing a Young Adult line.

While I have a moment, I want to extend congratulations to the to Crescent Moon Press' EPIC Finalist-
PIPER'S FURY by Rachel Firasek- Paranormal, KINGHTFALL by Berinn Rae- Fantasy Romance, and THIEF OF HOPE by Cindy Young-Turner- Fantasy. A couple of more Finalists from Crescent Moon, Renne Reardon in Southern Magic's Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence and Moonlight Bleu for National Reader's Choice Award.

Join me for the week of getting to know a great group of authors from an up and coming publishing company. Look for their new releases including THE UPRISING; MATED HEARTS by Tracy J. Farrell and CURSE OF GREMDON by Ciara Knight.

You can catch up with Crescent Moon Press yourself. They will be attending next years NECWRA conference in Salem, MA, next April. I met Stephanie Murray from Crescent Moon Press at NECWRA conference last year. What a lovely lady.

So join me next week on Novel Works. Should be a great time...





Comments

Popular Posts