LAST DAYS OF OCTOBERFEST WITH BOOKS!

Coffee Time Romance
Can't believe that Octoberfest With Books is coming to an end. Books, books and more books! I have to thank everyone who participated in the festival. What a great time. From Wild Rose press who was featured twice once for suspense and the other for paranormals to Crescent Moon Press to the Author a  Day to even Coffee Time Romance!

Victim of Desire
Over 80 different books were featured on Novel Works over a span of five weeks! 80 books! How awesome is that! A wide range- mystery and suspense - paranormal- contemporary romance- historical romance- fantasy-science fiction!

Dealers of Light
At the end of Monday night I will be giving away the rest of the books in my collection and the grand prize- a week to host Novel Works! So you have a couple of days left to enter. Remember the ways- Like (Novel Works), Follow (my blog-here), Like (Jannine Gallant's author's page), Follow (Roses of Prose blog). I will announcing the winners and the grand prize winner Wednesday Morning, November 2, here on my blog.
Good luck! A couple more days to enter to win.

I have another contest beginning in November celebrating the release of Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past! I will be hosting it over on Whispers blog, but I will be posting here as well.
Whispers of a Legend

Remember Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past is FREE!!

And stay with Novel Works. Going to take it easy this week, but will be gearing up for Christmas later in November and all the wonderful books that can be given as gifts!


Comments

  1. I'd love to win all those books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiru, good luck! I have your name a few times. Will post winners on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts