The Unexplained...

Lots of things are unexplained. For everyone there are somethings that will never be explained. Like for the life of me, where do all the missing socks go? A Black hole? Aliens? Or why everytime I sit down to eat, the phone rings? Better yet, when you hear an annoying song, you can't get it out of your head?

But have you ever had something strange happen to you that you can’t explain? Something that you couldn’t forget? I did. Once. Years ago.

I have never told a lot of people until today. The Roses of Prose wanted us to introduce ourselves so everyone could get to know us a little bit. I thought it might be interesting to see where I draw for my stories. Dream Walker happens to have been inspired by my experience.

So today I'm sending you over to my other blog if you're interested- ROSES OF PROSE

Just for anyone that's interested Dream Walker is still holding strong on Fictionwise at #12 this week on Mainstream Bestsellers!

Comments

  1. I agree hun alot of things are unexplained but things happen for reasons. i can't explain the disposable socks Gary has? But i know you were born to write and follow your dreams.. Yes Dreamwalker is a very interesting and real feeling that i don't understand. But it happened for a reason Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lots of things are unexplained. Too many sometimes. I am a new GFC follower and I posted your blog to My Life. One Story at a Time. on face book. Feel free to 'like' and post upcoming book information.

    I would love it if you have a moment to visit/follow my blog. I write book reviews and stories about my crazy life. Donna

    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna,
    Sorry it took me a couple of days, but I did go to your blog. Loved it! (And followed it).
    Thanks,
    Jerri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts