SPRING FLING WITH BOOKS

PRELUDE TO A SCANDAL
SPRING FLING WITH BOOKS coming in May!

Here on my blog I will be giving away books, books, and more books! Donations from some wonderful authors celebrating Spring Fling With Books. Busy, busy month! Here I'll be giving away books. Novel Works will be sharing the post from authors, great books, blogs...almost anything you can thing of pertaining to books and reading.
MORE THAN WORDS

Some of the highlights are set; some are in the works!

The first week, as always in May, here and Novel Works, we'll be supporting Brenda Novak and her Online Auction searching for the cure for Diabetes. What  a wonderful charity! What a wonderful person Brenda is to donate so much time and effort into the cause. She has to be commended. She also has some wonderful items up for grabs! The first week in May is devoted especially to the Online Auction, but will be posting all month long with special items from the auction. I'm thrilled to support such a great cause.
THE LION, THE LAMB, THE HUNTED

The Second Week will find lots and lots of authors giving away lots and lots of books. Great books! Great authors! Some of my Romantic Pick authors and Roses of Prose authors.  Will be hosting Only Romance blog during the month. I have also invited some new faces for Novel Works. I'm so excited to be highlighting Delilah Marvelle, Claire Ashgrove, and Andrew E. Kaufman.

All is not set. I'll be adding to my list, but I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the books you might could win during May. If you haven't ever looked over Brenda's Online Auction- it has some great items for authors and readers. You can't lose. Support a great charity and get a great item. Join me in May!

Have a good one!
ENSNARED BY BLOOD





Comments

Popular Posts