WINDS OF JANUARY

THE JUDAS KISS
January is blowing by. I mean I just blinked and its almost February. THE JUDAS KISS was released. I've been writing several blogs which should be coming out soon on THE JUDAS KISS. Blog, blog, blog. I think I would have a book with all the blogs I've written lately. Not bad...all good.

SHADOWS OF THE PAST
Then Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past went free on Amazon. So excited. The downloads have gone up, but I'll let you in on a secret- one week in and Barnes and Noble is still beating Amazon. Whispers was featured on a great blog this last week, Escape in a Book. Check it out if you get the chance.

DAUGHTER OF DECEIT is going to be released this weekend! Kinda going head to head. The Judas Kiss is historical romance/suspense and Daughter of Deceit is historical romance/suspense with a tad of paranormal. I'm hoping that each will help each other with sales. I 'm trying out Kindle Select with Daughter of Deceit. I'm anxious to see how that works. Have to decide which cover to use. I like the larger one, but I can't cut it down to the size I need. So I guess I'll just use it to post on blogs.

A Holiday to Remember was just released (Free) on Smashwords. If you have time, I've added a couple more free reads to my FREE READS page. Ruth Cardello's Maid for the Billionaire and Calista Taylor's Viridis.

Have a week off before the Super Bowl. Yes, I had a good week after the Pats won, even backing in the way they did. I'll take it. Did you see where they blamed the scoreboard for that poor kicker missing the field goal? You know I think Belichick planned the whole thing to cheat Baltimore of a win. I can see him all week long plotting the Ravens downfall with the use of the scoreboard. Told Brady to throw to those two interceptions so that the Ravens would stay close just so he could pull off the win by using his secret weapon- telling the Ravens it was 3rd down instead of 4th by way of the scoreboard. Had them so mesmerized that they couldn't have used their timeout even if they wanted it.  And it worked! Oh, you have to hand it to Belichick, that evil genius!

Can you tell I need to get some sleep? Have a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts