FRIDAY the 13TH!

I'm ecstatic. Whispers of a Legend, Part One-Shadows of the Past is FREE on Amazon! Why am I so happy when Whispers has done well on Barnes and Noble? Because I can't get to where I want to go only on Barnes and Noble. Without question, I needed to break through the Amazon barrier.

Today I was reading a Forbes Article. Why Amazon Is the Best Strategic Player in Tech. Interesting reading, but I feel I knew most of what it said. Amazon knows how to make money. Amazon has made some great moves. Read the article and see if you agree.

So today is Friday the 13th. Are you superstitious? I am. I got it from my mother. Little things like 'don't walk under a ladder.' or 'don't cross paths with a black cat.' She never warned me about Friday the 13th. Is there a reason why some people think Friday the 13th is jinxed? I have always thought it lucky. Did I tell you that Whispers of a Legend just went free today on Amazon?
SHADOWS OF THE PAST


Comments

Popular Posts