Random Thoughts 1,2,...6

DEXTER
Have you ever had days when nothing adds up? Or is it just me? My son's girlfriend, Lyndsay, posted this picture of Dexter on Facebook. I laughed. Hubbie said he didn't get it. I did. I tried to get him to see Dexter counting his digits on his paw and he can't add. He still didn't laugh. Oh, well, maybe everything adds up to him. I'm with Dexter. Then again you could ask-does it matter if it doesn't add up?

Guess I'm in one of those moods. So bare with me today while I write down what's on my mind...random thoughts.


I have to admit I've been absolutely stunned by the Costa Concordia story. I don't have to say how despicable and disgusting Captain Francesco Shcettino's actions were...I mean have you ever heard of anything more cowardly? Tripping into the lifeboat? But my thought today pertains to the captain of the Coast Guard vessel, De Falco. Have you the conversation between the two? Here's the link. Listen. I don't even know Italian and I don't have any problem understanding exactly what De Falco is saying.

Newt Gingrich. Really...an open marriage...maybe a little hypocritical. Just my thought.


Been a little anxious about the upcoming Pats game Sunday. Don't laugh. Just my week goes by so much better if they win. Give me a break-have you seen my Celtics lately?


I hate doing my taxes.


I have a one-eyed cat named Chloe. 


I got a review on Whispers that made my day. Within it, the review said 
Carrie James Haynes has potential to be next well known scifi/fantasy author...
SHADOWS OF THE PAST
Loved the input. I told someone at work. They asked me in a kidding manner if it was my 'mother.' I had to laugh. Don't think so. I can't even get my family (excluding my kids and hubbie) to read the blurbs of my books. 


I don't cook. My husband spoils me, but he's been gone for a couple of days on business...


I love THE JUDAS KISS' cover.


Excited that Whispers of a Legend, Part One-Shadows of the Past is FREE on Amazon finally.


I'm almost ready to release Daughter of Deceit.


THE JUDAS KISS
So what's on your mind?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts