Beautiful Day...

       I'm not going to write much today. I had thought about writing about September 11th, 2001. Do I need to say much? I don't think so.
        Looking out our window this morning, my husband said, "What a beautiful day. I remember when it happened it was a beautiful day. I remember there wasn't a cloud in the sky."
        Funny what we remember about that day. But we all remember something. We carry it around with us at all times. I know I do.
        I believe that the important thing is that we do remember and don't ever forget.


Just a little reminder. My Coffee Time Romance Contest if anyone is interested.
(Cheat Sheet- Answers 1) Tulips 2) Marcus 3) Williamsburg) If you want to read the excerpt I linked it. Enter to win a copy of Patriot Secrets and a $10 Amazaon Gift Certificate! Good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts