Brenda Novak's Online Auction!

        May! A new month! With it come Brenda Novak's Online Auction for the Cure of Diabetes. I've made changes in Novel Works, while I'll still promote my own books, I will be focusing more on recommendations, fun questions about TV, movies, books, and anything interesting I can come up with.
        But getting back to the auction. It's for such a good cause. I just got back from the NEC Romance Writers Conference. Again I had a great time. I met Brenda Novak last year at the conference. Such a nice person and the Online Auction is for such a great cause. Brenda has a son with juvenille diabetes. Maybe because I work in the health care profession (besides my writing) that I know personally the devestating effects that diabetes has on a body. There again, I imagine that everyone at one point in their lives has been touched by someone with diabetes.
         It would be wonderful to find a cure. So to take a little time and check out the wonderful items in the auction. She has wonderful items for readers and writers. You can't miss and remember it goes for charity. Some of the wonderful items-

2011 is sure to be a record-breaking year! Celine Dion has donated a set of 2 tickets to her concert in Las Vegas along with the opportunity to meet her in person, before or after the concert. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to include one of the biggest names in music in this year's auction.

Opporutnity Drawings- Writer's Critiques-Meals and Drinks with Authors-One Day Auctions

Check it out! I can guartentee you- you will find something you want!

I will blog tomorrow about this year conference! Wonderful again.
                                    
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts