Novel Works

Had a wonderful Easter, except my mother isn't feeling good. Fixin' to get on a plane and go see her. Had planned to go for a time during the summer. Hopefully still will be able to, but both my brothers have told me she's just not feeling good. It's hard to be so far away from home at times.

My son's girlfriend set up a Facebook fan page (Novel Works) for me. I really like it. I have to work on my web page now. I have this idea about giving recommendations about books I like on the fan page. It's just an idea. Hopefully it will work out. Trying to make it more interesting. I like figuring everything out about promoting, but to be honest it takes time away from my writing. I'm beginning to really get into Winds of Betrayal. When I do, I don't communicate as much on the internet. Have to make time though.

Comments

Popular Posts