Last Day Patriot Secrets is FREE!

PATRIOT SECRETS
Last day PATRIOT SECRETS is FREE! Book One of the Winds of Betrayal Series!

Amazon Reader Review

Patriot Secrets is a stirring tale of war and valor as shown through the eyes of a young woman thrust into a situation she didn't want; of the man who loves her in spite of their being on opposite sides of the firing line, and of the consequences of the actions these star-crossed lovers must accept in order to survive.

Book Two of the Winds of Betrayal Series

RUSE OF LOVE 

RUSE OF LOVE

Amazon Reader Review

I'll admit it, I like history so I have a tendency to read Regency romance. But, I was
so intrigued with a romance set during the American Revolution that couldn't wait to try it. After reading Ruse of Love, I can't wait to go back 
and read Patriot Secrets. I loved the backdrop of the Revolution and how the author
took us from the battlefields to the high society of the South. 
The story and mystery kept me guessing the whole time. Who was good? Who was bad?
The characters were well developed and I felt for them during this chaotic time in history.
The story wrapped up nicely and, since I don't want to spoil it, let's just say it was great!
If you like Kathleen Woodiwiss or are interested in the Revolution period, 
you will love this book!





Comments

Popular Posts