Enjoy Valentine's Day!

Do you enjoy Valentine's Day? When I was younger, it never failed more often than not, I never had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day. Then I met my Prince Charming. On our first Valentine's Day together, we spent it apart. I lived in Memphis; he lived in Boston. Long distance love affair. I've been told its hard to maintain, but on our first Valentine's Day together, he sent me a dozen long stem red roses. We're celebrating our twenty-fifth Wedding Anniversary this year.

I never was an extravagant date. I mean my favorite date was sitting out in the bleachers at Fenway eating a sausage. Back then bleacher seats were eight bucks. But hubby learned something about me that first Valentine's Day...I love flowers. He has always given them to me, every once and a while on other holidays and occasions but always on Valentine's Day even if it was only one rose.

Everyone wants something on Valentine's Day. It's why as a romance writer I chose February 14th to give away Daughter of Deceit. Tomorrow February 14th Daughter of Deceit will be FREE! My Valentine's Day gift to you. Who wouldn't want a love story to escape into to?

DAUGHTER OF DECEIT
It will run free on Amazon the 14th, 15th and 16th. When you publish your book through Amazon Select, you get to choose which days you give your book away. I made a conscious decision to wait until Valentine's Day. Corny? Perhaps...but I'm a romantic.

Romance. Suspense. Mystery. In the end, though it's a love story. One reviewer said, "Honestly one of the best books I've read in a long time."

Alyce and Julian have been thrown together by fate searching for answers long denied them...only to discover a love that can free them both.

So tomorrow...or even the next day get your free copy. It won't be free long.

BITTERSWEET
Oh...this week on Novel Works join my friend, Jannine Gallant, in celebrating her new release, Bittersweet. Read it and love it! Should be a fun week!

So my advice on this Valentine's Day. Cuddle under a blanket with a box of chocolates and read Daughter of Deceit by a nice warm fire.

Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts