Waiting

Don't know why I'm having problems writing Winds of Betrayal at the moment. I have it all in my head and usually don't have any problem getting it down on paper. To make matters worse, I probably have almost half already written from years ago. Believe it has to do with waiting on hearing from my submissions. I'm going to have a hard time if Patriot Secrets gets rejected this time. I have revised and revised Patriot Secrets. Looking back, it was my second book I wrote. I first wrote it almost ten years ago. Major revisions a couple of years ago. So close to having it published a few times. Now I wait. I submitted it to Wild Child back during the summer. At first I thought she would take all three books but she came back with more revisions (one major one with my wording to make the conversation flow better). The suggestion helped alot. But she changed from taking the books to wait and see the revisions. Ah! So, I revised again. To be honest, I don't think I can do more with the book. But I haven't heard back from her after submitting. Then there was a call for submissions at Carnia. I absolutely love their website. Oh, but I hate trying to sell my writing, but I want it sold so I don't have much of a choice. I discovered I'm probably eccentric. I want only to put my time into writing. I'm so envious of the authors with agents.

Comments

Popular Posts