WINDS OF BETRAYAL 1 & 2: The Cry For Freedom and Embrace of the Enemy

WINDS OF BETRAYAL 1 & 2: The Cry For Freedom and Embrace of the Enemy

The Cry For Freedom and Embrace of the Enemy was once published under one title, Patriot Secrets! When the rights reverted back to me, I decided to break the book into two parts for a couple of reasons.

One:  Patriot Secrets was a long read for an ebook.
Two:  Giving away the first half of the book gives a reader a sense of the story.

This is not a stand-alone series. It was never intended to be.  Winds of Betrayal is based upon my love of history and family sagas. The American Revolution has long fascinated me. My job as a writer is to sweep you up into this world of intrigue, spies, betrayals and romance that was the American Revolution. The Cry For Freedom gives you a glimpse into this world. It's free! If you enjoy sagas and history, I believe you will enjoy it! But if you want both together it's here.


Only on Amazon- I brought back The Cry For Freedom and Embrace of the Enemy under one cover again- Winds of Betrayal I & II: The Cry For Freedom and Embrace of the Enemy. Winds of Betrayal is now going to be offered in print and eventually audio!

Comments

Popular Posts