CORBETT'S FAMILY SAGA- WINDS OF BETRAYAL SERIES

WINDS OF BETRAYAL I & 2

Winds of Betrayal 1 & 2: The Cry For Freedom and Embrace of the Enemy is now in print! This book was once Patriot Secrets, but it was never in print. When I released in last year after the rights reverted back to me, I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it.

Now, I'm organized and set. Coming in May will bring about the fourth book in the series, The Heavens Shall Fall. By Arpil, Winds of Betrayal 1 & 2; The Cry For Freedom and Embrace of the Enemy will be out on audio!

If you want the first three books in the series, I have the Winds of Betrayal Boxed Set
WINDS OF BETRAYAL BOXED SET

AMAZON'S READERS REVIEWS

Fabulous Series 
By sylvia
Format:Kindle Edition
I absolutely loved these books, I got the first one for free and was so sad when it ended:( I immediately ordered the next 2. I wish they had the box set then. The character simply come alive. I was so drawn in I had it hidden my desk at work to read ever chance I got. I can't wait until the final book comes out.

I also looked up the author and read her other series immediately after reading these. The series about Charleston. They are Awesome also. So glad I found this author.

Enjoy your reading.


Winds of Betrayal Boxed Sets
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I am reading all of these books, looking forward to the next in the series. I am also reading The Tides of Charleston by this author. It is difficult to find good stories concerning the American Revolutionary War, these are great romantic and enlightening stories. Great Author.
 Historical fiction at it's best
This review is from: THE CRY FOR FREEDOM (Winds of Betrayal) (Kindle Edition)
My hat goes off to you, Jerri Hines. This well-edited and well-written tale had me up into the wee hours of the morning reading, only to wake up bleary-eyed the next day, still thinking about the characters. Such an incredible tale of a torn love between two people on different sides of the war. I've studied the revolutionary war and can see quite clearly this author really did her homework. Fascinating story! Can't wait for the next one!



COMING MAY 2014


Comments

Popular Posts