One Day at a Time

Klyemore Abby
I do still have the intention of writing about my trip overseas, but as you can tell I haven't gotten too far with that thought. Sometimes you just have to step back and take one day at a time. I had an absolutely lovely trip. I enjoyed my family and the sights along the way. The experience is one I will never forget.

I hope so because it may be a while before I write about it. When you go on vacation, it's like you disappear into a different world for a week or two. All your cares and worries dissipate, but they quickly reemerge the minute you step off that plane. During these times, you take it one day at a time.

So something has to give. At the moment one thing is this blog. There was so much I wanted to do to prepare for the Ruse of Love's release. It's still on schedule to be released early August; followed by Another Night Falls. But the rest of my writing has taken a backseat...

RUSE OF LOVE

I don't want to end this with everyone reading and feeling bummed. So I'm going to leave you with a couple of sayings I found online from 100 Funny Sayings, Quotes and Phrases...

The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not. - Mark Twain

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.


"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." -George W. Bush

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

They made me smile. Hope you do too.


PATRIOT SECRETS
BOOK ONE WINDS OF BETRAYAL






Comments

Popular Posts