Enjoy the 4th!

I'm back! Kinda sort of. I have been non-stop since I returned from vacation. I have planned a little synopsis of my trip, but I haven't had time to even download my pictures. I will.

Where we renewed our vows!
What a wonderful time. I absolutely loved Ireland's countryside. Lovely...breathtaking...there are no words to describe Dingle. I completely understand why National Geographic once named Dingle the most beautiful place in the world. We went up to Galway as far as Kylemore Abby, down through Banratty, then into Dingle. I confess it was an adventure, but just driving in Ireland is an adventure...the tiny roads and the cliffs!!!

But I will get to it all over the next couple of weeks. Today...today is the 4th of July! The day America gained independence and the day my husband lost his (he says it every year). Twenty-five years! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. The whole of our trip was to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We even renewed our wedding vows in Dingle...

Patriot Secrets
As for my writing...so much is going on. Ruse of Love is finished. It will be released at the end of July or first of August. Ruse of Love is the second book in the Winds of Betrayal series. What's the first? Patriot Secrets!


COMING SOON!
I wrote Ruse of Love so that it could stand alone if necessary, but my editor said she was so happy to have read Patriot Secrets first (She loves the series). So before Ruse of Love is released, check out Patriot Secrets if you get the chance.

The tides of war has shifted. As eyes turn to the South, Jonathan Corbett will once more find himself thrust into the war's turmoil. Rebekah Morse has no time to contemplate the exploding war around her. Caught up as a pawn in a deadly conspiracy, she finds her only hope lies with her old friend, but things have changed since they last saw each other...Ruse of Love by Jerri Hines-Coming Soon! 


Whispers of a Legend, Vol I
I also came back with a couple of wonderful news with my writing. Whispers of a Legend, Volume I is a semi-finalist in The Kindle Book Review Book Contest. Whispers is a semi-finalist in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category. I'm so honored to be included with the other semi-finalist including Wool by Hugh Howey. Whispers of a Legend, Volume I includes the first three books of the Whispers saga under one title, Shadows of the Past, The Path Now Turned, and Vision of Destiny.     

The other great news...Daughter of Deceit got a 5 cup review from Coffee Time Romance review site...also chosen for a CTRR award.
...I positively enjoyed Daughter of Deceit. Carrie James Haynes spins a tale that scoops up the reader and transports them into action, romance and intrigue. There is so much more that makes this story spectacular. It is filled with deception, treachery, romance, intense drama, and detailed characters that pull in the reader from the beginning until the end. The secondary players add great finesse to the storyline. I have to admit it was completely hard to put this book down. Ms. Haynes creates an enthralling read that surrounds with anticipation that continues to build, leaving this reader spellbound.
Cherokee 
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More


If anyone has noticed, I have pulled Daughter of Deceit, but be patient. You will be able to find it again soon. I'll let you know when I put it back up.

Romantic Picks Blog
Also working diligently on bringing up a couple of new blogs...an extension of Novel Works. I'm excited for Romantic Picks blog- Romance in Books. It should be up and going fully by mid-July, the latest first of August.

So stay with me...exciting times!

Have a happy and safe 4th!

















Comments

Popular Posts