Must Read Beach Reads

 


Coming August 2!

The Oath

It's a KDP release. So, it'll be free for KDP readers!

Seven hundred years ago, the Knights of the Ordained banished the demon, Asmeodai. Buried deep beneath Wahi Tapu Temple, the evil becomes a distant memory. For those seven hundred years, Asmeodai seethed in hatred for those that condemned him to this hell. He has survived only for his chance to enact his revenge.

Now, though, the time of the Secundus has come again. With the rising of the second moon comes the fear of Asmeodai's reemergence. The aftermath of the last Secundus saw the once great Jornada Empire splintered into three realms. Moreover, the Knights of the Ordained are not what they once were. But all is not lost. There is hope. There are those born who are ordained to fight this evil like no other.
Their destiny will not be denied.

Follow the sweeping fantasy adventure entrenched in royal intrigue, powerful foes, and magical exploits. Beware the saga contains sword & sorcery, dragons and fleogans, and witches and wizards.




Epic fantasy adventures haven't been my main focus in my career. But they are fun to write. So, when I went back to write a prequel to The Three Realms, I turned the whole series into the Chronicles of the Ordained. 

The problem I face is that this isn't the normal genre I write. So, I had this bright idea that to gain fantasy readers, I would put The Oath up on Amazon Vella. I thought it was worth a shot.

Here's where I stand with Vella.

No one has really gone to The Oath on the Vella format. In turn, I have only put up four episodes.

Now the rest is up to you guys. The first three episodes are free. Go read the. If you like it, give it a thumbs up. Then I will continue onward with this venture.

If there's not enough interest in The Oath on Vella, no biggie. It will stand at four episodes until the end of July. The Oath is coming on August 2nd, no matter what!!!

Honestly, I don't know how to promote on Amazon Vella. It just might not be my venue. But I do know how to write a great saga. Check out Winds of Betrayal and Southern Legacy. 

I know you think it's historical not epic fantasy, but it is an engaging story. A read you won't be able to put down until you know the ending. 

The Title of this Post is Must Read Beach Reads

I have to give you something you can read now. Check them out!



AMAZON      IBOOKS       KOBO     NOOK







***

BEACH READS

I titled this newsletter Beach Reads which means I need to give you something you can read now! Check them out!

BelleofCharleston 2020 1

FREE! FREE! FREE!

BELLE OF CHARLESTON

FREE EVERYWHERE!

AMAZON IBOOKS

KOBO NOOK

Have a great day! I have an awesome summer coming up for you guys! Don't miss the next newsletter- huge giveaway coming to celebrate The Oath!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts