My Amazon Vella Venture


The first two episodes are up now on Amazon Vella: The Oath of a Knight and Flandigana Charm.

The Chronicles of the Ordained series' first book, The Oath, is set to be released on August 2, but if you want to read it before the release date you will be able to find it on Amazon Vella. 

There is a couple of reasons I'm going the way of Amazon Vella and KDP with this first book. 

The first one is that I don't have a large following in the fantasy genre. I want to attract fantasy readers. With Amazon Vella, I'm hoping it will help expand my reach.

The second one is this story fits their scenario to what Amazon Vella is supposed to be. 

My goal is to give fantasy readers an awesome fantasy adventure with The Oath. There are more stories to come: The Curse and The Blessing are next in line. Then, it will pick up at where The Three Realms began. The revamp versions will be The Past, The Path, and The Vision.

What I need from you readers to help me gain more fantasy followers.

Sign up for my email at here.

Another way to help spread the word is the three R's: 

Read, Review and Recommend

It would be greatly appreciated!

Enjoy the adventure!

 Don't forget that the entire book will be released on August 2!



Comments

Popular Posts