The Holidays Are Here! Escape From the Madness With A Great Read!






 

WIN HISTORICAL ROMANCE AND FICTION EBOOKS

==========

Nov. 30 - Dec. 13

eBook & Paperback Sweepstakes!

(2) Winners of eBook "Gift Baskets" of ALL ebooks

Other Winners of individual ebooks or paperbacks (randomly selected)

Check out all the ebooks you could win!



SIGNED PAPERBACKS

==========

Would you love an autographed copy of one of my books? Maybe you know an avid reader on your holiday list? 

Check out my signed print books by Jerri Hines and Colleen Connally.

I have my two latest releases along with my bestselling series, Southern Legacy, up for sale here, but you can get any of my books signed. Just email at jerri.hines@jerrihines.com. 

Discloser— The Waking Bell is only signed by Jerri Hines.  Also, all proceeds from The Measure of a Man go to the LightHouse Foundation in Corinth, Mississippi. The Measure of a Man is hardcover.



FREE EBOOKS

==========

Don't miss out on these great romances! All three are free!

Comments

Popular Posts