Southern Legacy, 4-Bk Collection ~ “If you are asking if I will fight for us…as long as I breathe.”

“We all need to be reminded that we are loved.
Bitterness will tear at your soul.”

Writing a romance about the Civil War was extremely difficult. It was a disturbing war with brother fighting brother. My intention in writing this sweeping romance was to capture the time that was and reflect on the love, the tragic losses, and the unbearable pain the Civil War caused for all Americans. As an author, it has been my hope Southern Legacy manifests an acceptance of a past that should never be forgotten in the hopes that it will never be repeated.




How at times, minutes seem like hours and hours an eternity away from her.


I choose a review to highlight Southern Legacy. This is the one:

Don't Miss Out On This Series: I NEVER write reviews! On this series I have too. I read 100's of books and have to say, this has been the most pleasant surprise. I urge everyone to buy this series. The characters are many and you will hate and love everyone of them from one moment to the next. The History is not so much captured in the Civil War itself but the feeling is captured. You can FEEL how each of these characters felt, whether they were from North or South, slave or freedman. Thank you to the Author for such a wonderful experience that kept me on edge, and awake at all times of the night. It was well worth it.


Comments

Popular Posts