EMBRACE OF THE ENEMY IS FREE TODAY AND TOMORROW!

AMAZON



FREE TODAY AND TONIGHT!


It's a dangerous game you set to play, Miss Corbett. One that can have far worse than deadly consequences!


In the midst of the struggle of America's bid for independence, Hannah Corbett makes a fateful decision, descending into a world of deceit. Spurred by revenge, she heads to New York, setting in motion a dangerous game for which there is no return. Searching desperately for the man who betrayed her family, she faces the cold and brutal reality of the life of a spy. Caught in a web of lies, living with betrayal, she is trapped. She has nowhere to turn except to a man it would be treasonous to love, setting duty and desire at war. Her heart is ripped apart when she must choose between the man who risks his career and life to protect her and the only that has remained constant in her life...her belief in her cause.

Embrace of the Enemy is free for two days. Then it will be available everywhere. Enjoy the last time Embrace of the Enemy will be free.

I just want to add I have had such a nice time the last two weeks. We went down to collect one of my daughters from Old Dominion University. It's close to Williamsburg where Winds of Betrayal had its start. Of course, I had to make a detour and walk through old Williamsburg one more time. I have been there a few times, but I love the history of the place. Perhaps you will recognize a few of the places.






I ended my vacation with my oldest daughter graduating from St. Anselm's College in New Hampshire!


Congratulations to my girl! Proud of you!

All good. Need to celebrate the good times....

Have a good one! 

Comments

Popular Posts