Please Note That Belle of Charleston is the First Book of a Serial.

I'm sitting here scratching my head. Woke up this morning to another review on Belle of Charleston that it ended abruptly... I'm confused about it because I have it posted all over the place that its a cliffhanger. I'm sincerely not trying to trick anyone into buying the next book, but each book until the conclusion ends with a huge cliffhanger.

Please everyone know that when you leave a one star review it hurts.

I'm sorry that the reader didn't read the warning about it being a serial, but please...please don't leave a one-star review about it being a cliffhanger when there are two warnings up about it being one. I assure you that there are plenty of these type of reviews already up (just to let you know that the warning was up when Belle of Charleston was published.) I have plenty of trouble with Amazon anyway with Amazon putting up reviews left on my books. I mean this one was written in April and just showed up.

Being an Indie author means I depend only on myself. Reviews are our life blood. Truly are you so mad that its a cliffhanger when you already knew it was going to be one?

Honestly, I don't believe that anyone that enjoys romance won't be happy with this serial. Are you disappointed because the first book is free and the rest aren't? How else am I to make a living? Would you work for free?

If you don't want to go book to book, then I have Southern Legacy 4-Bk Collection that is almost three dollars cheaper than buying the individual books.



Done with rant.

The sun is shining. The bird's are singing. I'm going back to my writing. Have a great day! 😃

Comments

  1. Can I get your southern legacy in paperback or hardcover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get your southern legacy in paperback or hardcover?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts